NSW TRAINING ANNOUNCEMENT (EECC)
Kool Kids Training College (RTO 40636) and Australian Childcare Alliance NSW have announced a strategic alliance called Early Education and Care College (powered by Kool Kids Training College).
For too long the early learning sector in NSW has been poorly serviced for centre based training in CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care and CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care.
Frequency of visits, quality of trainers, resources…
The announcement of a training offering for the Australian Childcare Alliance NSW members with guidance and support from specialists and backed up by the team at ACA NSW is a great step forward.
Put simply, this is a better way to train!
Points of Difference
- Sector specialists – CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care and CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care are the only courses offered (not fitness, hospitality or aged care, etc)
- Exceptional trainers – sector specialists, highly qualified and experienced that coach / mentor centre staff to help them achieve amazing results
- Tailor made resources – taking years of learning from being operators of centres into a training package that is relevant and practical (and is delivered through the most innovative Learning Management system on the training market)
- Committed to a minimum visitation schedule in the field every 3 weeks for the ‘on the job’ assessment for trainees, apprentices and Smart & Skilled funded staff
- Please visit our website www.eecc.com.au for further information.