There has never been a better time to train in Early Childhood Education and Care!
The Department of Employment, Skills, Small and Family Business estimates the likely change in number of workers over the next 5 years and their prediction is very strong growth in the in Early Childhood Education and Care sector. See report here.
So if you are looking to re-skill or upskill go where the growth is and Early Childhood Education and Care is growing at a rapid rate.
You will have seen this from the centres emerging in your local neighbourhood, and the demand for educators resulting from this growth. It is one of Australia’s growth sectors with lots of jobs and many career prospects.
We specialise in the below qualifications:
- CHC30121 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC50121 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
With both courses starting from only $1* per unit, now is the time to upskill or re-train and build a rewarding career in the Early Childhood Education and Care sector.
Funded by the Queensland Government
About the training:
- All theory units are delivered through what we believe to be the best learning platform on the training market.
- All units have been written by KKTC, and the learning experience is dynamic with video content, case studies and great resources (PDF’s and downloadable guides).
- The platform is as good as it gets – a touch of a button, responsive, easy to navigate.
- As soon as you submit an assessment, it is delivered to your trainer for marking so the experience of progression with your training is best in sector (no waiting for assessments, mailing, scanning etc).
- We focus heavily on the practical skills development so not only are the assessments designed to aid your skills and practical knowledge but your trainer will be active with Educational Leaders in the centre to ensure you are being supported with the practical training.
- We provide lots of support! If you are a new entrant, we will arrange your work placement (vocational hours) shortly after enrolling at a centre close to home. And our trainers visit every 3 weeks in centre to really help your practical skills development.
- We offer a ‘rolling intake’ so unlike some colleges where you have to wait until ‘next term’ commencement we can get you enrolled and commencing your training very quickly. All enrolment processes are online and take only a few minutes to complete.
- When you graduate, we have articulation agreements with Universities so there is a higher education pathway we can offer you.
Submit your enrolment enquiry now.