3rd PARTY ACCESS REPORTING DEMO
Kool Kids Training College have just released a new feature on our online learning system – it provides 3rd party access for Centre Managers to view reporting on progress with educators undertaking their CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care or CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care.
You’ll be able to see in real time:
- What unit educators are on (useful for Centre Managers / Operation Managers to know and keep an eye on progression even if on a monthly basis to determine how educators are progressing, or falling behind to understand reasons for this)
- When it is due (useful for Centre Managers / Operation Managers to know so they can support their educators and if they have trainees align training time)
- How many attempts they have had (useful for Centre Managers / Operation Managers to know where they may be falling short on their learning and understanding of the fundamental training requirements and how the Centre Manager / Operation Managers can mentor and support day to day – in addition to the training college mentoring)
- How many units left to complete (useful for Centre Managers / Operation Managers to know for budget planning)
- What unit was satisfactory or unsatisfactory (again, useful for Centre Managers / Operation Managers to know which areas may require more concerted effort for the educators learning and development)
In less than 30 minutes we will show you how 3rd party access may reduce A&R risk on educators not showing progression towards their qualifications and put you in the driving seat knowing exactly how your team are progressing with their training in real time! By accessing the platform Centre Managers will be able to have meaningful L&D conversations with their staff.
Please nominate a day and time in the below calendar to lock in your time for demonstration. Kool Kids Training College will then be in contact and a zoom session will be scheduled where we can show you exactly how it works.