Want to know a secret?
People think career coaching is hard because you have to help people work out what career they want.
But that’s not the case.
Career coaching is hard, but not for that reason. You see, the biggest problem that most people have is not figuring out what career they want.
The biggest problem is fear.
We’ve all met people who’ve told us what they do for a living, and we’ve thought, “Oh wow. I’d LOVE to do that.”
Maybe we’ve even said to them, “Really? You’re so lucky!”
They’re no luckier than you are, but they may be more courageous. They were brave enough to recognise what they wanted and to go after it.
They faced hurdles, just like you do. The difference is that they overcame them.
They persevered until they made it, and you can do that too.
You are just as capable as anyone else. You can chase your dreams and realise them.
You just need to believe in yourself.
That’s why we’ve put together these 10 quotes from Dr Seuss, to make you believe you can do anything.
- “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go” ~ Dr Seuss (Click to Tweet)
- “So be sure when you step, step with care and great tact. And remember the life’s a great balancing act.” ~ Dr Seuss (Click to Tweet)
- “You’re off to great places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, so … get on your way.” ~ Dr Seuss (Click to Tweet)
- “And will you succeed? Yes indeed, yes indeed! Ninety-eight and three-quarters percent guaranteed!” ~ Dr Seuss (Click to Tweet)
- “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” ~ Dr Seuss (Click to Tweet)
- “You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And you are the one who’ll decide where to go …” ~ Dr Seuss (Click to Tweet)
- “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.” ~ Dr Seuss (Click to Tweet)
- “You’ll be on your way up! You’ll be seeing great sights’! You’ll join the high fliers who soar to high heights.” ~ Dr Seuss (Click to Tweet)
- “With your head full of brains and your shoes full of feet, you’re too smart to go down any not-so-good street.” ~ Dr Seuss (Click to Tweet)
- “Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.” ~ Dr Seusss (Click to Tweet)